标题: 《Children of Tomorrow 》作者:- Arthur Leo Zagat【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-4-3 15:36
标题: 《Children of Tomorrow 》作者:- Arthur Leo Zagat【EPUB】
Children of TomorrowZagat Arthur LeoPublished:1939Types:Short Fiction Science FictionSource:Feedbooks1About Zagat:ArthurLeoZagatwasanAmericanlawyerandwriterofpulpfictionandsciencefiction.Trainedinthelawhegaveituptowriteprofession-ally.ZagatisnotedforhiscollaborationswithfellowlawyerNatSchach-ner.Zagatwroteabout500storiesthatappearedinavarietyofpulpmagazinesincludingThrillingWonderStoriesArgosyandAstounding.His novel Seven Out of Time was published by Fantasy Press in 1949.2Chapter1NIGHT WINGSquotDikarquot Marilee said low-voiced.quotOfallthedaybetweensunriseandsunriseIammosthappyinthisquiethourjustbeforebedtime.quotLyingonthegrassbesidehimthewarmthofherloveenfoldedDikarlikethewarmthofthefirebehindthemandthescentofherinhisnostrilswassweetandcleanasthebreathofthewoodsthatenclosedthewidelongclearing.quotIamsohappythatImafraidquotMarileewenton.quotSomethingoutthereinthenight hates to see me so happy.quotDikarsgreatpawtightenedontheslimsmallhandofhismatebuthesaidnothing.quotImafraidquotMarileesgrayeyeswidenedquotthatsomedayitwill take you away from me and leave me all empty.quotDikarshighforeheadwasdeeplylinedwiththoughthislipspressedtightlytogetherwithinhisblondsilkenbeard.FromthelogsontheFireStonethecracklingflamesleapedhighreachingalwaysfortheleafycanopyagiantoakheldabovethemneverquitetouchingit.TheruddylightoftheflamesfilledtheclearingfromthelongBoysHouseononesidetotheGirlsHouseontheotherfromtheFireStoneatthisendtothetableandbenchesunderthepole-upheldroofoftheeatingplaceattheother

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2