标题: 《Collected Short Fiction 》作者:- C. J. Cherryh【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-4-3 18:08
标题: 《Collected Short Fiction 》作者:- C. J. Cherryh【EPUB】
THE COLLECTED SHORT FICTION OF C.J. CHERRYH C.J. CHERRYH h y r r e h C . J . C f o n o i t c i F t r o h S d e t c e l l o C e h T Table of Contents Introduction SUNFALL Introduction Prologue The Only Death in the City ( Paris ) The Haunted Tower ( London ) Ice ( Moscow ) Nightgame ( Rome ) Highliner ( New York ) The General ( Peking ) Introduction to MasKs MasKs ( Venice ) VISIBLE LIGHT New Introduction Original Introduction Frontpiece Cassandra Threads of Time Companions A Thief in Korianth The Last Tower The Brothers Endpiece OTHER STORIES The Dark King Homecoming The Dreamstone Sea Change Willow Of Law and Magic The Unshadowed Land Pots The Scapegoat A Gift of Prophecy Wings A Much Briefer History of Time Gwydion and the Dragon Mech The Sandman, the Tinman, and the BettyB INTRODUCTION I started writing when I was ten, when I hadn't read any short stories-or if I had, I didn't think of them as short stories. Stories are as long as stories need to be, and no longer, and I'd never read one that wasn't, from Poe to Pyle. So it never occurred to me that there were classes and classific

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2