标题: 《Crime Spells》作者: - Martin H. Greenberg (Editor) & Loren L. Coleman [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-4-4 18:41
标题: 《Crime Spells》作者: - Martin H. Greenberg (Editor) & Loren L. Cole
Crime Spells Edited by Martin Greenberg & Loren Coleman Table of Contents Title Page Copyright Page Acknowledgements Foreword Web Ginn House: A Zo?? Martinique Investigation The Hex Is In: A Harry the Book Story If Vanity Doesn't Kill Me Witness to the Fall The Best Defense Call of the Second Wolf The Old Girlfriend of Doom Second Sight The True Secret of Magic, Only $1.98, Write Box 47, Portland, ORE. The Sweet Smell of Cherries Eye Opening Faith's Curse The Wish of a Wish RPG Reunion Treasure She's Not There About the Authors "Did Lulu hire you to find her?" "No." "She was just handing out pictures to strangers when you happened by?" "Has anyone ever told you you suck at sarcasm?" "No." Yeah, that was probably true. "You know what?" I said, "I don't have to tell you anything, but here's the truth. I'm out. Good luck finding Lulu and Rheesha. I want nothing to do with it." I held the photo out for him again. He kept his hands firmly in his pockets. "It's too late for that," he said. "For what?" "Backing

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2