标题: 《Imagine a Large-Breasted Woman 》作者:- Jeff Bredenberg【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-5-8 19:35
标题: 《Imagine a Large-Breasted Woman 》作者:- Jeff Bredenberg【EPUB】
IMAGINE A LARGE-BREASTED WOMAN. . . By Jeff Bredenberg * * * * GOSSAP THE ATTENDANT began the unpleasant task of disconnecting the waste tube from my rectum. He did it somewhat gently. Must be an important visitor here to see me, I decided. He tilted my restraining trough until I stood nearly erect, and the white tile of the floor rocked into view. The motion set my arm and leg frames turning in squeaky-steel circles. In prison, you see, I am allowed to move my limbs in constricted patterns — even exercise. The appearance of mercy is still important occasionally, even in cases such as my own. Gossap was whistling The Stars and Stripes Forever, which he’s not bad at, except when he botches the piccolo trills. He released my neck brace with a metallic snap and eased the rubbery tongue tie out of my mouth. Then he sprang the locks on the pin-wheeling limb restraints — whack, whack, whack, whack. My stomach turned as I leaned out of the trough. Standing had become such an unnatural orientation. The corners

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2