收起左侧

[英文] 《Division By Zero  》作者:- Ted Chiang【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-11 20:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Division by Zero By Ted Chiang 1 Dividing a number by zero doesn't produce an infinitely large number as an answer. The reason is that division is defined as the inverse of multiplication; if you divide by zero, and then multiply by zero, you should regain the number you started with. However, multiplying infinity by zero produces only zero, not any other number. There is nothing which can be multiplied by zero to produce a nonzero result; therefore, the result of a division by zero is literally "undefined." 1a Renee was looking out the window when Mrs. Rivas approached. "Leaving after only a week? Hardly a real stay at all. Lord knows I won't be leaving for a long time." Renee forced a polite smile. "I'm sure it won't be long for you." Mrs. Rivas was the manipulator in the ward; everyone knew that her attempts were merely gestures, but the aides wearily paid attention to her lest she succeed accidentally. "Ha. They wish I'd leave. You know what kind of liability they face if you die while you're on status?" "Yes, I know." "That's all they're worried about, you can tell. Always their liability--" Renee tuned out and returned her attention to the window, watching a contrail
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 14:11 , Processed in 0.734152 second(s), 49 queries .