收起左侧

[英文] 《Christine  》作者:- King_ Stephen【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-3 16:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
CHRISTINE CHRISTINE Stephen King Authors Note: Lyrics quotes in this book are assigned to the singer or singers or groupmost commonly associated with them. This may offend the purist who feels that a song lyricbelongs more to the writer than the singer. What you have done the purist might argue isakin to ascribing the works of Mark Twain to Hal Holbrook. I dont agree. In the world ofpopular song it is as the Rolling Stones say: the singer not the song. But I thank them allwriters and singers - most particularly Chuck Berry Bruce Springsteen Brian Wilson . . . andJan Berry of Jan and Dean. He did come back from Deadmans Curve. Getting the necessarylegal permission to use lyrics is hard work and Id like to thank some of the people whohelped me remember the songs and then make sure it was OK to use them. They include: DaveMarsh rock critic and rock historian James Feury a.k.a. Mighty John Marshall who rocksmy little town on WACZ his brother Pat Feury who throws oldies hops in Portland DebbieGeller Patricia Dunning and Pete Batchelder. Thanks to all you guys and may your oldCoasters records never warp so bad you cant play em. S.K. Contents Prologue PART I: DENNIS - TEENAGE CAR-SONGS 1 First Views 2 The First Argument 3The Morning After 4 Arnie Gets Married 5 How We Got to Darnells 6 Outside 7 Bad Dreams 8First Changes 9 Buddy Repperton 10 LeBay Passes 11 The Funeral 12 Some Family History 13Later That Evening 14 Christine and Darnell 15 Football Woes 16 Enter Leigh Exit Budd 17Christine on the Street Again 18 On the Bleachers 19 The Accident PART II: ARNIE - TEENAGE LOVE-SONGS 20 The Second Argument 21 Arnie
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 19:15 , Processed in 1.661108 second(s), 50 queries .