标题: 《Dark Is Rising Sequence Box Set 》作者: - Susan Cooper【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-4-5 19:43
标题: 《Dark Is Rising Sequence Box Set 》作者: - Susan Cooper【EPUB】
Over Sea, Under Stone Susan Cooper ?? 1965 Book 1 of 5 in "The Dark is Rising" series Scanned August 2002 ?? ?? OVER SEA, UNDER STONE ?? ?? Chapter 1 ?? Where is he?' Barney hopped from one foot to the other as he clambered down from the train, peering in vain through the white-faced crowds flooding eagerly to the St Austell ticket barrier. ?? 'Oh, I can't see him. Is he there?' ?? 'Of course he's there,' Simon said, struggling to clutch the long canvas bundle of his father's fishing-rods. He said he'd meet us. With a car.' ?? Behind them, the big diesel locomotive hooted like a giant owl, and the train began to move out. ?? 'Stay where you are a minute,' Father said, from a barricade of suitcases. 'Merry won't vanish. Let people get clear.' ?? Jane sniffed ecstatically. 'I can smell the sea!' ?? 'We're miles from the sea,' Simon said loftily. ?? 'I don't care. I can smell it.' ?? 'Trewissick's five miles from St Austell, Great-Uncle Merry said.' ?? 'Oh, where is he?' Barney still jigged impatiently on the dusty grey platform, glaring

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2