标题: 《Definitely Dead 》作者:- Harris, Charlaine_1050 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-4-7 18:55
标题: 《Definitely Dead 》作者:- Harris, Charlaine_1050 【EPUB】
Definitely Dead Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21 Chapter 22 Chapter 23 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Definitely Dead ?? By Charlaine Harris ?? Book 6 in the Southern Vampire series ?? ?? Chapter 1 ?? ?? ?? I was draped over the arm of one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen, and he was staring into my eyes. "Think… Brad Pitt," I whispered. The dark brown eyes still regarded me with remote interest. ?? Okay, I was on the wrong track. ?? I pictured Claude's last lover, a bouncer at a strip joint. ?? "Think about Charles Bronson," I suggested. "Or, um, Edward James Olmos." I was rewarded by the beginnings of a hot glow in those long-lashed eyes. ?? In a jiffy, you would've thought Claude was going to hike up my long rustling skirt and yank down my low-cut push-up bodice and ravish me until I begged for mercy. Unfortunately for me—and all the other women of Louisiana—Claude batted for another team. Bosomy and blond was not Claude's ideal; tough, rough, and brooding

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2