收起左侧

[英文] 《Star Surgeon's Apprentice 》作者:- Alastair Reynolds【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-22 08:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
THE STAR SURGEONS APPRENTICE Alastair Reynolds Through the bars windows Juntura Spaceport was an endless grid of holding berths launchgantries and radiator fins coiling in its own pollution under a smeared pink sky. Thr aircrackled with radiation from unshielded drives. It was no place to visit let alone stay. quotI need to get out of herequot I said. The shipmaster sneered at my remaining credit. quotThat wont get you to the Napier Belt kid letalone Frolovo.quot quotIts all Ive got.quot quotThen maybe you should spend a few months working in the port until you can pay for a ride.quot The shipmaster—he was a cyborg like most of them—turned away with a whine of his servo-driven exoskeleton. quotWaitquot I said. quotPlease . . . just a moment. Maybe this makes a difference.quot I pulled a blackbundle from inside my jacket peeling back enough of the cloth to let him see the weapon. Theshipmaster his name was Master Khorog—reached out one iron gauntlet and hefted the prize. Hiseye-goggle clicked and whirred into focus. quotVery nastyquot he said appreciatively. quotI heard someone used one of these against Happy Jack.quotThe eye swiveled sharply onto me. quotMaybe you know something about thatquot quotNothingquot I said easily. quotIts just an heirloom.quot The heirloom was a bone gun. Kalarash Empiretech: very old very difficult to pick up in security scans. Not much of it around anymorewhich is why the gun cost me so much. It employed a sonic effect to shatter human bone turningit into something resembling sugar. Three seconds was all it needed to do its work. By then thevictim no longer had anything much resembling a skeletal
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 04:55 , Processed in 0.731208 second(s), 54 queries .